Updated on 22nd November 2019 by admin
The 2019 Annual Autumn meeting of JASNAOE was held at Himeji-shi, Hyogo. Members from our lab made presentations during the meeting and Mr Yuki Maruyama won the award for the best Poster Presentation.
Topics of the poster presentations were as follows:
- Mr Yuki Maruyama -: Applicability of Stochastic Averaging Method to Parametric Rolling in Longitudinal Waves.
- Mr Kosuke Takagaki -: Experimental study on the Applicability of Draft Stability Criterion to a Cement Carrier in Beam Waves.
- Mr Tohga Shimoji -: Prediction of Ship Maneuvering Motion with use of RNN.
Topics of the oral sessions were as follows:
- Mr Kazuya Moriki -: On the Direct Stability Assessment Procedures for Parametric Rolling.
- Mr Hiroyuki Nishikawa -: On System Identification for Low-speed Maneuvering Model by Using CMA-ES (2nd Report).